Introducing the TriBlue Processing Unit
Removal of hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide from natural gas is a ubiquitous problem in hydrocarbon processing. TriBlue’s units are capable of removing these acid gases in an efficient manner with no moving parts. The economics of these processing units increase with acid gas concentration, permitting low quality gas to be brought to market profitably.
- Safe and Environmentally Benign
- Easily and Quickly Incorporated into Existing Process Streams
- Expanding Capacity of Currently Existing Amine Plants
- Previously Unmarketable Sub-quality Gas Sources are Now Economically Viable
- Resistant to BTEX
- Concentration of Hydrogen Sulfide
- Easily Serviceable
- Recovery of Methane in Tail Gas
Get Started Now!
We look forward to increasing your bottom line. Please call or email us with any questions: